HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Very Exciting French Friday And Weekly Recap

First of all, you know our Blogger’s Brocanting Tour group has just arrived back home.  So this is a very special French Friday.  Today’s Frenchiness is hot of the press photos from our trip.  This is just a sneak peek.  I'll be posting all about the trip for the next couple weeks!

Mark you calendars for next September. You should come with me next time.



















Weekly Recap:

Sunday was the ugly table centerpiece HERE. (Let’s not dwell on that, shall we?)

table_centerpiece (6)


On Tuesday I shared my potting bench with the last of the lavender harvest HERE.

IMG_3047


And on Thursday I showed you some odds and ends HERE.

IMG_3052

I hope you have a marvelous weekend. Stay tuned.

Hopefully I’ll be refreshed for next week’s fun Fall Around The House on September 30 & October 1.
Blessings,
Kim
1233360_654551594557876_859478896_n

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome home, Kim! Can't wait to see your photos of the trip. ~ Sarah

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Hi Kim....just arrived home at midnight last night..I have to tell you that my experience in France was something that I shall never forget and will treasure those memories forever...glad you are home safe and sound....My regards to Mr Hites

Anonymous said...

Wow, my green eyes have turned greener with excitement from looking at these pictures of your trip! It had to be so much fun and with an Alice in Wonderland feeling. Welcome home!

Anne said...

Welcome home! What an amazing trip! I hope to visit there someday too! I enjoyed following Kim (Savvy Southern Style) along on instagram!
xx
Anne

Cat @ Sunday Brocantes, France said...

Welcome back home to KY mon amie! Already thinking about next September but hopeful that you will be back way before that-- maybe in the spring! Already have several requests for spots on the next tour so we will chat soon! xx

Cat

Khammany said...

Hello Kim! Just found your blog and I'm so happy to be transported to France with you! I went last summer and my heart will never be the same. Looking forward to more photos from your trip. I'm a new follower!
-Khammany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...