HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tidbits Around The House

Hello all.  This post is a hodge podge of stuff.  I should be arriving back in the US today and can’t wait to catch you up on our Brocanting trip.  I hope you have been following me on Instagram, Twitter, and FB.

First up, here’s the master mantle since I removed the tall vases and added the sugar mold candle holder.  I think it’s rustic quality adds a nice warmth for Fall.

IMG_3052



IMG_3054


Next up, I found this cool English tip tray in a local antique shop a few weeks ago.

IMG_3065


I’ve never seen one of these.  I really like the rich patina and slanted edge.

IMG_3061


IMG_3058


And finally, I wanted to share my ceramic French hen.

IMG_3067


It’s made in France by La Pintade.  It comes in a variety of colors, but I love this color for Fall.

IMG_3070


Here’s a sneak peek (in the background) of what I’m sharing for the Fall Around The House on October 1 & 2 with 12 other awesome bloggers.

IMG_3066

I know I’ll be worn out tonight and can’t wait to sort through all the tons of photos I took.

Blessings,
Kim

3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my goodness, everything is so beautiful. I love your fireplace, and such gorgeous accessories. Hugs, marty

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Beautiful accessories, Kim! Can't wait to see what you got in France!

NanaDiana said...

I have never seen a tray like that with the one piece of finish molding missing. It was left off for a purpose, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see some of the photos you took. I'll bet you are wiped out but exhilarated at he same time. xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...